Graduate Student Mentors
Applications have closed for 2022. Stay tuned for next year.
Canada/USA Mathcamp is looking for graduate students
in pure and applied mathematics and closely related disciplines to serve as Mentors.
What is a Mentor?
This summer, we invite you to:
- Be a leader in a vibrant community of talented and enthusiastic high-school students and energetic faculty.
- Teach and learn what most interests you, in an atmosphere of freedom and excitement.
- Be a friend and mentor to 120 marvelous kids.
- Be an architect of an experience that those 120 kids will cherish for years.
- When: The staff dates for summer 2022 will be Wednesday, June 29 to Thursday, August 11.
- Where: Mathcamp 2022 will take place
at Colby College in Waterville, ME.
- Compensation: $5,200 plus
room, board, and travel expenses
- Deadline: Apply by February 6, 2022.
Since women and minority students often face a shortage of role models in mathematics, we are especially eager to recruit mentors from these groups.
See the links at leftin the above menu to learn more! You may also contact us with questions.