Fast Facts for Applicants
- Program Dates: July 3 to August 8, 2021
- Program Location:
- Enrollment: 120 participants, approximately 65 new students and 55 returning alumni. Learn more about eligibility.
- Program Cost: The camp fee for each student will be between $0 and $1,500, depending on financial aid. Learn more about tuition.
- Financial Aid: Mathcamp is free for US and Canadian families with household incomes under $65,000, and need-based financial aid is widely available for middle-income families as well as for international students, including full scholarships. Learn more about financial aid.
- When to Apply: Mathcamp will open the application season on January 29. There is no advantage conferred by applying at the beginning of the season: all applications received by the deadline will receive equal consideration. Learn more about how to get started.
- Deadlines: The application deadline for Mathcamp 2021 is March 18; you will be notified of an admissions decision on April 21. Learn more about dates and deadlines.
- Gender ratio: As of 2020, about 50% of our students are female or non-binary and 50% are male. Girls and non-binary students who love math are strongly encouraged to apply! Learn more about girls' experiences at Mathcamp.
Canada/USA Mathcamp is committed to a policy of equal educational opportunity. Read our non-discrimination policy.