The base cost for Mathcamp 2024 will be $5,500 USD. After financial aid, the final camp fee will be between $0 and $5,500, determined on a case-by-case basis depending on individual family circumstances. This camp fee includes tuition, room, board, all extracurricular activities, and local transportation to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA).
There is no application fee.
We award over $150,000 per year in scholarships, based on need. Mathcamp is free for US and Canadian families with household incomes under $100,000 (with typical assets), and need-based financial aid is widely available for middle-income families as well as international students, including full scholarships and travel grants. Learn more about Financial Aid.
At the time of registration, we ask for a deposit of 25% of the expected camp fee (taking scholarships into account). The remaining 75% will be due on or before the first day of camp.
If a student decides to withdraw from the camp and give us sufficient notice, the camp fee deposit will be returned, less an administrative fee of $100 USD. After May 23, refunds are available only for absence due to illness. In this case, the student will be reimbursed for the time they missed, less an administrative fee of $100 USD.