Fast Facts for Applicants
- Program Dates: July 2 to August 6, 2017
- Program Location: the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA
- Enrollment: 115 - 120 participants, approximately 65 new students and 50 returning alumni. Learn more about eligibility.
- Program Cost: The tuition for our 2017 program will be $4,500. Learn more about tuition.
- Financial Aid: Mathcamp is free for US and Canadian families with household incomes under $65,000, and need-based financial aid is widely available for middle-income families as well as for international students, including full scholarships. Learn more about financial aid.
- When to apply: Mathcamp will open the application season on January 15. There is no advantage conferred by applying at the beginning of the season: all applications received by the deadline will receive equal consideration. Learn more about the application process.
- Deadlines: The application deadline for Mathcamp 2017 is March 10; you will be notified of an admissions decision on April 10. Learn more about dates and deadlines.
Canada/USA Mathcamp is committed to a policy of equal educational opportunity. Read our non-discrimination policy.