Resources for High-School Students who love Math!
- Studying Challenging and Cool Math Year-Round
- Learning Unlimited Programs: day- and weekend-long festivals of learning, much in the style of Mathcamp classes.
- Math Circles: weekly or monthly gatherings exploring cool topics in math. Find a circle near you or start your own!
- Problems, Problem Solving, and Math Competitions
- Take math classes online:
- AoPS Courses (low cost): excellent online math courses for high-school students, with homework and feedback from instructors
- EPGY Online Courses (moderate fee): high school and college courses, self-paced and with instructor support
- Coursera (free): large open online courses, scheduled for 5-14 week sessions
- The Online Courses Directory (free): a collection of online college courses from major universities (including MIT), study at your own pace
- Interesting Topics in Mathematics
- Interactive Web Utilities
- Mathematics in History and Culture
- Proofs and Proof Techniques
- Collaborative Spaces by and for Research Mathematicians
(Watch research unfold!)
- Math Overflow: for mathematicians to ask and answer research-level math questions
- PolyMath : a blog and wiki for "massively collaborative mathematical research projects"
- The Open Problem Garden: a collection of unsolved problems in mathematics